Flower Facts »
Help Writing Card »
Help Writing Card
- Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this difficult time.
- With deepest sympathy on your loss.
- You will be sadly missed but fondly remembered. With deepest sympathy and fond remembrance.
- Words are not enough to convey my feelings at a time like this - but just wanted to say, I'm always by your side.
- May memories of happier times sustain you during your time of sadness.
- With loving thoughts to comfort you at this difficult time.
- May the sympathy of those who care make the sorrow of your heart less difficult to bear.
- May you all find comfort and strength in the warmth and caring of family and friends.
- In deepest sympathy, with loving thoughts today and always.
- I was so very sorry to hear of your loss.
- Please accept my deepest sympathy. For this difficult time I wish you all the strength and faith you need.
- God is our refuge and strength - an ever-present help in trouble. Thinking of you.
- I may not be with you, but I want you to know my heartfelt sympathy and best wishes are always with you.
- In your time of sadness - thoughts of heartfelt sympathy are with you.
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We're sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- Our thoughts are with you at this time of sorrow.
- May our sympathy help to comfort you at this difficult time.
- Sending you love to give strength to bear your sorrow.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt condolences.
- Fondest remembrances.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.
- Words could never express how much we love you and just how much we are going to miss you.
- A light has gone out of our lives but loving memories remain.
- May God be with you always through these troubled times.
- For all the years you have given me. May God look after you and keep you forever.
- You brought a smile to all who knew you. You will be sadly missed but fondly remembered.
- Our deepest sympathies are with you and your family.
- The love you gave to me will live in my heart forever.