Flower Facts »
Help Writing Card »
Other Holidays and Celebrations
Help Writing Card
- Happy Boo Day!
- Wish I could bewitch you on Halloween.
- A Booquet just for you on Halloween!
- With warm and loving witches for a Happy Halloween!
- Happy Hanukkah Wishes to someone who is loved very much.
May your eight days of Hanukkah be filled with beauty and light.
- May the menorahs glow cast a beautiful light. Happy Hanukkah.
- Loving Hanukkah wishes for a very special someone.
- Hope you have matzah fun this Passover!
- May you have a lovely seder and a beautiful Passover!
- Wishing you and your family a joyous passover celebration!
- A springtime bouquet for you to herald springtime and Passover!
- May the traditions of this beautiful holiday fill you with hope and pride.
- Should old acquaintance be forgot? NEVER!
- Happy New Year, old friend!
- May this new year be the start of many wonderful adventures.
- Wishing you a new year filled with good health, warmth, joy and love.
- Have a delightful new year!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite blessing!
- May you and yours have a beautiful Thanksgiving.
- At this time of Thanksgiving, I always give thanks for you!
- Happy Turkey Day!
- We may not have it altogether but together we have it all!
- Happy Eid to all! May Allah insures that this Eid is an Eid of peace, joy, devotion, meditation and sharing for all.
- I give you my warmest greetings on the occasion of Eid-Al-Fitr and I ask the God of Peace and Mercy to give you all, good health, serenity and prosperity.
- Let me wish you peace and joy as you gather with your loved ones and your community to celebrate the gift of Light that illumines all hearts. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali celebrates light, goodness, reconciliation, peace, harmony and happiness. I wish you all a very happy feast.
- May this holiday season of Diwali bring you refreshment in mind and body and renew you in spirit to continue meeting the difficulties of daily life with courage and hope.
- I wish you joy, peace, harmony, serenity of the hearts and an abundance of divine blessings on this day of Vesakh.